Thu, Sep 17
Wed, Sep 16
Tue, Sep 15
Description: 'Short circuit signature test of attest token'
Thanks for your reply, so there is Stage-2 SMMU support, right? And i think we can support passthrough io support in Secure-EL1 with Stage-2 SMMU
Mon, Sep 14
Notes, missing features for current uploaded source changes:
• No support for isolation level2 on SSE-200
• Protected Storage is an Application RoT partition, but PS also moved to Secure Enclave
• Some regression tests running on secure side of SSE-200 fail as all messages are forwarded with the same client ID to Secure Enclave
• All IPC message forwarding is a blocking call
• Only one message is put into the mailbox at a time
• Musca-B1 related documentation is not complete yet
• Generated files are not committed, manifest parser should be run before build.
• The BL0 component mentioned in the tech forum presentation is not uploaded, as it is based on the new cmake system, and not so interesting right now
• Cmake changes are rudimentary, will be rebased to new cmake system.
Fri, Sep 11
This does not seem to be an issue with the new build system.
Thu, Sep 10
Wed, Sep 9
The patches are merged.
The change is merged.
We're considering the SMMUv3.2 support which covers the Secure Stage-2 mappings (https://developer.arm.com/documentation/ihi0070/latest).
This is still in initial investigation phases, but we hope to share design details and early patches by end of Q4'20.
Several preparation patches including scatter file adjustments.
Several patches for adjusting the manifests:
Tue, Sep 8
Mon, Sep 7
@odeprez / Arm might be able to comment on this.
Wed, Sep 2
Tue, Sep 1
Another side patch:
Mon, Aug 31
The fix for this issue had been merged.
Sun, Aug 30
Got it! Thanks for sharing such info...
Sat, Aug 29
what about SMMUV3.x ?
Fri, Aug 28
Thu, Aug 27
Attaching the test logs running the regression configurations:
Attaching the logs applying the changes and running the regression configs:
Wed, Aug 26
I've tested the scripts on OS X by changing readlink to greadlink (available via brew install coreutils), since the OS X system readlink doesn't support the -f option, and this works fine on OS X. A simple platform check is required to two of the scripts, similar to what you see here: https://git.trustedfirmware.org/TF-M/trusted-firmware-m.git/tree/platform/ext/target/nxp/lpcxpresso55s69/scripts/build.sh#n11
Change for this issue: https://review.trustedfirmware.org/c/TF-M/trusted-firmware-m/+/5443
Tue, Aug 25
Mon, Aug 24
Fri, Aug 21
Aug 21 2020
Aug 20 2020
As the first version is table, close this task.
Aug 19 2020
I believe this has been covered.