Unbreak Now! (2)
Needs Triage (13)
Wed, Sep 23
I haven't looked at in much detail but I think the shareability attributes would need to be exposed by the mm module, and then converted by ffa_memory_permissions_to_mode.
Persistent key support has been added as part of TFMv1.1. Clsoing this issue.
Tue, Sep 22
SMMUv3.2 supports secure Stage-2 translations and that's the feature we intend to enable as a first step.
The IP also supports "nested translations" aka S-EL1 SMMU paravirtualization although we're not looking at this option immediately.
Mon, Sep 21
Thu, Sep 17
Wed, Sep 16
Tue, Sep 15
Description: 'Short circuit signature test of attest token'
Thanks for your reply, so there is Stage-2 SMMU support, right? And i think we can support passthrough io support in Secure-EL1 with Stage-2 SMMU
Mon, Sep 14
Notes, missing features for current uploaded source changes:
• No support for isolation level2 on SSE-200
• Protected Storage is an Application RoT partition, but PS also moved to Secure Enclave
• Some regression tests running on secure side of SSE-200 fail as all messages are forwarded with the same client ID to Secure Enclave
• All IPC message forwarding is a blocking call
• Only one message is put into the mailbox at a time
• Musca-B1 related documentation is not complete yet
• Generated files are not committed, manifest parser should be run before build.
• The BL0 component mentioned in the tech forum presentation is not uploaded, as it is based on the new cmake system, and not so interesting right now
• Cmake changes are rudimentary, will be rebased to new cmake system.
Fri, Sep 11
This does not seem to be an issue with the new build system.