Wed, Sep 23
Persistent key support has been added as part of TFMv1.1. Clsoing this issue.
Mon, Sep 21
Wed, Sep 16
Tue, Sep 15
Description: 'Short circuit signature test of attest token'
Mon, Sep 14
Notes, missing features for current uploaded source changes:
• No support for isolation level2 on SSE-200
• Protected Storage is an Application RoT partition, but PS also moved to Secure Enclave
• Some regression tests running on secure side of SSE-200 fail as all messages are forwarded with the same client ID to Secure Enclave
• All IPC message forwarding is a blocking call
• Only one message is put into the mailbox at a time
• Musca-B1 related documentation is not complete yet
• Generated files are not committed, manifest parser should be run before build.
• The BL0 component mentioned in the tech forum presentation is not uploaded, as it is based on the new cmake system, and not so interesting right now
• Cmake changes are rudimentary, will be rebased to new cmake system.
Wed, Sep 9
The patches are merged.
The change is merged.
Tue, Sep 1
Another side patch:
Mon, Aug 31
The fix for this issue had been merged.
Sun, Aug 30
Got it! Thanks for sharing such info...
Thu, Aug 27
Attaching the test logs running the regression configurations:
Attaching the logs applying the changes and running the regression configs:
Aug 26 2020
I've tested the scripts on OS X by changing readlink to greadlink (available via brew install coreutils), since the OS X system readlink doesn't support the -f option, and this works fine on OS X. A simple platform check is required to two of the scripts, similar to what you see here: https://git.trustedfirmware.org/TF-M/trusted-firmware-m.git/tree/platform/ext/target/nxp/lpcxpresso55s69/scripts/build.sh#n11
Change for this issue: https://review.trustedfirmware.org/c/TF-M/trusted-firmware-m/+/5443
Aug 25 2020
Aug 21 2020