Mbed TLS is a C library that implements cryptographic primitives, X.509 certificate manipulation and the SSL/TLS and DTLS protocols. Its small code footprint makes it suitable for embedded systems.
Mbed TLS was formerly known as PolarSSL. It is maintained under open governance at TrustedFirmware since March 2020. Before this, it was maintained by Arm, and some of the information and infrastructure has not migrated yet.
- [[ mbed-tls/security-center/ | Mbed TLS Security Center ]]
- [[ mbed-tls/testing | Testing ]]
- [[ mbed-tls/processes | Processes ]]
- [[ mbed-tls/mbed-crypto/ | Mbed Crypto ]]
Useful external links:
- [[ https://tls.mbed.org/ | Old Mbed TLS website ]]
- Documentation: [[ https://tls.mbed.org/api | Mbed TLS API Reference ]]; [[ https://tls.mbed.org/kb | Knowledge base ]]; [[ https://tls.mbed.org/dev-corner | Dev corner ]]; [[ https://github.com/ARMmbed/mbedtls-docs | New version-dependent documentation ]]
- [[ https://github.com/ARMmbed/mbedtls | Source code (download/browse) ]]
- [[ https://lists.trustedfirmware.org/mailman/listinfo/mbed-tls | Mailing list for discussions and community support ]]
- [[ https://github.com/ARMmbed/mbedtls/issues | Known issues ]]
- [[ https://github.com/ARMmbed/mbedtls/issues/new/choose | Report an issue ]] (for security vulnerabilities, please [[ https://github.com/ARMmbed/mbedtls/security/policy | email the security team ]])
- [[ https://github.com/ARMmbed/mbedtls/blob/development/CONTRIBUTING.md | Contributing ]]
- [[ https://www.trustedfirmware.org/meetings/ | TrustedFirmware calendar ]] with links to the bi-weekly Mbed TLS Technical Forum conference call