When the Trusted Firmware-A project was hosted on Github, sub-maintainers used to be sent notifications for patches that modified files under certain directories in the source tree (as described in the maintainers.rst file). Although this capability has not been migrated to trustedfirmware.org, Gerrit provides a way for contributors to achieve the same result. Here is how.
- Log in to review.trustedfirmware.org.
- Click on the little Settings gear on the top right corner (next to your name).
- Scroll down to Notifications.
- Type the repo name (in this case: TF-A/trusted-firmware-a) into the Repo field. Note that you have to wait for it to auto-complete and then select it, you can't just copy&paste the full name in.
- Type a search expression for things to monitor into the field on the right. For example, to receive notifications for all patches modifying files under plat/arm/, use:
For more details, refer to Gerrit's documentation. Note that you can try out the expression in the normal search field to make sure it detects all the changes you intended.
- Click Add.
- Repeat with as many expressions as you want to monitor.
- Select checkboxes for the events you want to monitor.
- Click Save Changes.