Wed, Sep 16
Tue, Sep 15
Description: 'Short circuit signature test of attest token'
Mon, Sep 14
Notes, missing features for current uploaded source changes:
• No support for isolation level2 on SSE-200
• Protected Storage is an Application RoT partition, but PS also moved to Secure Enclave
• Some regression tests running on secure side of SSE-200 fail as all messages are forwarded with the same client ID to Secure Enclave
• All IPC message forwarding is a blocking call
• Only one message is put into the mailbox at a time
• Musca-B1 related documentation is not complete yet
• Generated files are not committed, manifest parser should be run before build.
• The BL0 component mentioned in the tech forum presentation is not uploaded, as it is based on the new cmake system, and not so interesting right now
• Cmake changes are rudimentary, will be rebased to new cmake system.
Wed, Sep 9
The patches are merged.
The change is merged.
Tue, Sep 1
Another side patch:
Mon, Aug 31
The fix for this issue had been merged.
Sun, Aug 30
Got it! Thanks for sharing such info...
Thu, Aug 27
Attaching the test logs running the regression configurations:
Attaching the logs applying the changes and running the regression configs:
Wed, Aug 26
I've tested the scripts on OS X by changing readlink to greadlink (available via brew install coreutils), since the OS X system readlink doesn't support the -f option, and this works fine on OS X. A simple platform check is required to two of the scripts, similar to what you see here: https://git.trustedfirmware.org/TF-M/trusted-firmware-m.git/tree/platform/ext/target/nxp/lpcxpresso55s69/scripts/build.sh#n11
Change for this issue: https://review.trustedfirmware.org/c/TF-M/trusted-firmware-m/+/5443
Tue, Aug 25
Fri, Aug 21
Thu, Aug 20
As the first version is table, close this task.
Aug 19 2020
I believe this has been covered.
Aug 17 2020
Aug 5 2020
Use separate source for different models:
Aug 4 2020
One more patch here:
Aug 2 2020
A great content material as well as great layout. Your website van rental chicago deserves all of the positive feedback it’s been getting. I will be back soon for further quality contents.
Jul 27 2020
Jul 24 2020
Jul 23 2020
Jul 22 2020
Jul 21 2020
Change from ST, to remove board specific code from imgtool.py and put into a seprate script:
Jul 16 2020
New commits, starting removal of fork.
Jul 10 2020
Jul 8 2020
This problem has been fixed for quite a while, close it.
This issue has the same underlying cause as T696 so closing as duplicate.
Jul 7 2020
There is an issue with Musca-B1 QSPI flash that causes this failure. The fix is under investigation.
Jul 2 2020
split the core part into small patches for easier review:
Jul 1 2020
Jun 30 2020
Secure Partition HAL patches:
Jun 25 2020
Change for this issue had been merged.
Change for this issue: https://review.trustedfirmware.org/c/TF-M/trusted-firmware-m/+/4743
Jun 22 2020
Jun 18 2020
use different 'inc' file and int function for different models.
move spm header files to spm folder:
Jun 17 2020
Other commits which enables certain TF-M related features with upstream MCUboot v1.6:
Jun 16 2020
Jun 15 2020
Jun 12 2020
This patch fixes the issue https://review.trustedfirmware.org/c/TF-M/trusted-firmware-m/+/4533
Jun 11 2020